Sunday, January 24, 2010

Avatar

So I finally saw the movie that everyone's been talking about: Avatar. I wasn't the least bit interested in seeing at first, too much talk and hype was probably going to leave me disappointed. But I have to say that I really enjoyed it. First time I watched a movie in 3D! The glasses did make the screen rather dark but there wasn't much to do about that. Wearing two glasses at the same time is always an experience, try it sometime:P A few other people were telling me that the movie was too long, but I didn't notice that at all. The 3D effect really brings you into another world. It's really quite amazing! The sceenery made me think of heaven. Well, I guess I shouldn't say too much incase you haven't seen it. In all it was a good movie and if you don't know what I'm talking about I recommend going now and buying a ticket.

5 comments:

Jessicah said...

Avatar got the Best Motion Picture in Golden Globe Awards 2010!

Jessicah said...

Also James Cameron got the Best Director(Golden Globe Awards 2010) It must be really nice to watch it then! :)

Anita said...

I wish I could. We've been waiting to see this in 3d, but in true Nepali fashion the equipment hasn't arrived yet, and the regular showing of the movie has already gone out of the cinema, so if it doesn't come in, then I'll probably have to settle for seeing a fuzzy looking DVD at home.

Stephie said...

Oh no, that would be so sad.. The most amazing part is all the animation!

Phil said...

Yeah it was astonishing! It felt like you were there on Pandora...the graphical work was just mind-blowing!