Friday, February 26, 2010

February Recap

A lot has happened this past month...so much in fact I haven't had time to blog till now! For your benefit I shall try to list some of the highlights.

-I got lenses
-My parents invited Leilani for a 2 week vacation
-Treated Leila for her 20th birthday
-Phil came for his 3 week vacation
-Went to the beach at least 10 times this month(got tanned beyond recognition)
-Hiked up the volcano
-All the many sorties and excursions
-Fellowship with family and friends

And before the month is over I will be moving back to Pretoria, South Africa. So that's quite a lot of happenings for one month. This is my last month, and now days, with my family and I have enjoyed myself immensely. A big thank you to Papa and Mommy for being so accommodating and making my stay here so special!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Nice to hear what you're up to. What home will you be going to in Pretoria? Say hi to ppl there for me, and a special hug to Brendan and Kiara, I miss them so much. I saw a pic of Bren and he looks so much bigger and different, not like a baby any more. I hope you have a safe trip.