Sunday, September 25, 2011

So Far..

At the airport en route to Reunion

As you know Phil and I have moved to Reunion Island. Since we've been here so much has happened and I've been a little lazy to blog about it.
It's been exciting to start things all over again, and I'm very thankful to my family for all their support, advice, and helping us get set-up.

Highlights from the past months I've been absent:

Spent time with my sister visiting from France
Set up in our own "little house"
Had my first job interview
Got a job!
Celebrated Phil's 26th birthday
Made new friends

I'm so glad we made the decision to come to Reunion. It hasn't always been easy and we miss South Africa and our friends a LOT! But so far it really feels like a step in the right direction. Just being able to find a job within a month of being here is a miracle! I know there's lots more wonderful things to come and I'm eagerly looking forward to them.

No comments: