Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Internet

Ahhhh, the little things in life we take for granted. Like internet. Sigh. Our new house is not completelly set up yet and one of the things we don't really have is internet. Right now all the people with desk ministries share one tiny little G3. It's expensive but we have to do it for the work. I don't have a desk yet so I can't set up my ancient laptop. So right now I'm at a cyber cafe...yoohoo! Contact with the outside world, ooohhhh! Yeah, it's things like that, that I take for granted untill I don't have it anymore. It's a bit expensive to be here but I thought it was worth it to write you. Don't give up on me though. I love you!

3 comments:

Gina Rose Caroni said...

I misses you Nini!!
Come back soon. xxx

Jessicah said...

Now, that should be a lesson learned my dear,ok? Never take things fo granted. In everything, give thanks!You must be happy you were able to post again and I am happy too to hear from you, i am praying for 'ur quick connection. ILY honey! Mum

Phil said...

and no phone line either....it's driving me insane.
PTL that at least we can still post loads of fun stuff on your blog:D thanks for keeping up your blog nini.....it's so crucial to hear about you>:D<