Thursday, October 30, 2008

Little Creatures

There's so much to discover at our new house. There's no end to the freaky and strange bugs and creepy-crawly-creatures that we keep finding! Just last night we found this terrifyingly ugly creature. It looks like a spider but it has ten legs and mandibles. I caught it(this was before I had a good look at it) and we put it in a big glass jar. Gabe is collecting strange things as he hopes to make a collection of it. Well, it's just plain creepy, it gives me the shivers every time I think of it.
We also found a snake in our house the other day. Gabe caught it and we discovered it's a poisonous snake. Oh well, I guess we have to be more mindful and not walk barefoot.

6 comments:

* said...

But Stepanich, snakes can bite your legs whether you have shoes on or not.

Gina Rose Caroni said...

hehe... Nini and bugs... I thought u liked bugs Pepie! tsk tsk... What @ Kiara?

Phil said...

little creatures.....oh besides you and Doy, I get it. But you are cuddly not creepy, funny not freaky, and not to mention barefoot....it doesn't' get hotter than that:P

Stephie said...

Oh you guys are all just crazy! Don't worry about me, i'm big and strong and I can take care of myself. humph! teeheehee

Gina Rose Caroni said...

Strong?? Yeah right! since when do 'strong' and 'Stephanie' have anything in common? hehehhe...

Phil said...

well they have an S....whoa they even have an N.....how wrong you were gini.
I admire your courage in catching said mandibled Deci-legged monster....such a little nini with so many legs to watch out for...plus your own:p