Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pictures

Kiara on Noah's motorbike. She loves it and begged to try it out for a while.

Big sister Kiara with baby Brendan in her dolly stroller. Can you believe it! He is a little big for the stroller but he loves it. I think he adores all the attention most of all.

Brother and sister having a little cuddle time.

Here's Brendan in the stroller again. He's such a happy baby, always laughing and smiling. One can't help but love those big blue eyes, pinch-able cheeks, and toothless grin.

Kiara and myself. This is just before I left for the ED seminar and I haven't seen her since. Gabe and Nora with the two kids went to the States for a family reunion. So I'll only see them again the end of Jan. I miss Kiara and Brendan...

And that's a little collection of pictures from the last few weeks.

1 comment:

Phil said...

Brendan's huge....kiara's not small herself, but that's one serious monster:D
such cute kids....kiara's like my favorite wittle girl