Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas/New Years 08




Okay, so it's not Christmas anymore. I know, I just wanted to put up some pictures since I haven't yet done so. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! For myself I have to confess that the last week(s) of December weren't so enjoyable for me. Yes, as most of you know I was very sick, so I missed out on a lot of the festivities. I tried to attend most things like Christmas dinner, but the pain ruled out most of the fun. I had a kidney infection, well I'm sure you get the picture. Anyway, I'm better now. And I actually got better in time for New Years so I got to enjoy the party...yeah!!! Because I was sick I have no Christmasy photos to share with you. But Joy and I had the bright idea to take these on the 31st, so there it is, me and the tree.

1 comment:

Phil said...

kidneys may fail,
sicknesses may strike.
But one pic of stephie,
in whatever state "I like!"

ok so maybe th rhyme sucked, and the pics were late, but eye candy is still eye candy no matter when it shows itself! Gosh you make the tree look good.....you looked so fab at the NY's party!