Sunday, May 24, 2009

Birthday and Party Pics

Finally the pictures you have long awaited for are here....(drum roll please!) And voila!

On my birthday Joy and I made pizza for my birthday dinner. It happens to be one of my favorites! Here's a sampling to make you feel just a little jealous...heehee

My Party. Actually it was a party for Tim and myself--we both have the same birthdays. Here's my baby manning the bar. He organized the whole party, without him it wouldn't have happened. Thanks babe!Me with some of the lovely laddies. Nina, Joy, and Melody.

Steve got the boys to dance to the "POP" song. All a surprise for me, and everyone else in the crowd I'm sure. It was hilarious!
Andy and myself.
Say "cheese"!
Some of the crowd.Glow in the dark beer mug. Awesome, you can never lose your drink!

No comments: