Sunday, June 14, 2009

Missing My Sister

So she's gone...sob! We just took her to the airport today, said our goodbyes. I miss her already. Joy is so much fun. So silly, weird, and crazy. She brought life and fun/foolishness to our home and things won't be the same without "our" Joy. Come back to us!--I love you.

Steve organized a goodbye party for Joy last night. Tons of people came and I was so happy Joy got to see (almost) all her friends again before leaving. I spent most of the night taking pictures of everyone. Friends wrote little messages for her and I put the paper in her bag, not to be looked at until she's on the plane.

2 comments:

Nyx Martinez said...

You girls grew up so fast...amazing! Life is a wonderful journey!--enjoy every moment...it looks like you are!

Oh and I love your Thai food posts!

Much, Much Love!

Stephie said...

Haha...I guess you can tell I like Thai food! I hope you're enjoying your time in Europe. Take care...xoxo