Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Day Off With My Sister

Gina waiting in front of the car. Poor thing is sooo cold she's bundled up like an eskimo!

Gina and myself playing arcade games.




Gina and Steve waiting for our order.
On our day off Steve and I took Gina out for her birthday. First we had to do some shopping so Gina could get a few articles of warm clothing. On sudden impulse we went to buy candy! (Disclaimer: I don't usually eat candy. This was one of those "once in a lifetime" moments.) Steve bought me Jelly Tots. Thanks babe! Then we took Gina to play some arcade games. It was so fun! Of course Steve won most of the time, boys seem to be better at computer related games. For lunch we ordered a pizza for the 3 of us. But since Gina's vegetarian she ended up picking off half the toppings!--don't worry they didn't go to waste. Later we got fries and milkshakes to make sure Gina wasn't left hungry. Anyway, we had lots of fun together celebrating Gina's birthday. Oh and everyone says that Gina looks like a mix of Joy and myself. Funny huh?

4 comments:

Phil said...

Whoa it actually let me comment! I've been regrettably and entirely unavoidably delinquent at commenting, because of my Internet connection! But forget that...
Wow Gina's here:D I'm so happy she gets to stay with you Nini, and that you had fun for her b-day.....although I missed it(sulk-sulk). I hope I get to see her while she's here....you two look so cute together! luv you

* said...

I love candies. They have plenty of candy shops here heehee...but I've only bought once or twice, cuz I might go crazy if I do it too often.
Candies are wonderful.
Anyhow I'm glad to FINALLY see pictures of my sisters. Now I'm even MORE alone...everyone else in our family is bunched up.
okay i have to fill this up more, otherwise my comment will be mainly about candies...blah blah what else to say?
oh yes there's always plenty of pictures of me, and there's nothing simpler than a stupid picture (mine are always trash so whatever...), so i don't see why i don't see you kids very often...?

Stephie said...

Don't worry Pai there will be more pictures of me. I just have to find someone to take them.

crazy_creature_caroni said...

Humph, I can't believe that you had all that fun without me, though it mustn't have been so fun since I wasn't there! hee hee. I miss you both a lot.