Thursday, July 30, 2009

One of Those Days

It's been one of those days....where you feel like crawling in a corner, going to sleep and not waking up till it's all over. I just had a very difficult and trying day. Both Brendan and Kiara are going through "growing pain" stages. I think Kiara misses her mom. She loves her brother but she also feels like she's missing out on all the attention he gets. Brendan seems to be having a hard time choosing whether or not to be the "cute adorable baby of the house", or the "grown-up little man" who can do everything by himself. So the both of them have been driving me crazy today with the temper tantrums, emotional outbursts, wilful disobedience, and more. I'm so tired I'm not going to try to do laundry or clean my room tonight. I'm just going to drink a glass of wine, relax, and go to bed. Good night people!

2 comments:

crazy_creature_caroni said...

So sorry about the tough day booger! But don't let it get to you...you're too good a teacher anyway. I hope you can come and teach my little girl something too! xxx

Jessicah said...

You're a terrific teacher! I know that for sure. Having you as my first one , you did so well with your own brothers & sisters! I am proud of you! You're TOPS on my list, my first born! Smile, I love you honey!