Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sick Ones

Today was such a different day with the kids.--A "let's-play-hospital" kind of day. Kiara has a tummy bug and is "oh so sick". Brendan is teething; he has watery eyes, looks flushed, and is very tired. Kiara threw up a few times this morning. The poor thing tries so hard to use the bucket I brought for her...but it's not easy when you're only three. Brendan meanwhile looks at her with a strange look, he's probably thinking something like, "What? I thought we're not allowed to spit our food! Why does she get all the attention?". But I told him to pray for Kiara so he cups his hands and makes his respectful face. What a sweetie! I put Brendan in his bed and made a bed in the classroom for Kiara. I read her stories while Brendan slept. She was so quiet and sick she just wanted to stroke my arm or hold my hand. When Brendan woke up watched a little video together. He seems to be doing a lot better but Kiara is still quite sick and throwing up. Please keep them in your prayers!

No comments: