Friday, March 19, 2010

Kiara's Birthday

This week I was invited to Kiara's birthday party. She turned 4 this Thursday, 18th--such a big girl now! As you might remember I was her teacher since she was 4 1/2 months. It's crazy to see how fast these little guys grow! I've seen Kiara and Brendan a few times now since being back in South Africa. Kiara remembers me very well and I'm still "her teacher Stephie!". Brendan didn't remember me the first time I saw him again but he has warmed up to me since. He has grown like crazy and no longer looks like my little baby. They're both so adorable and as much as I love to see them it hurts a little that they're no longer "mine". I miss teaching them and just being with them. But I know they're doing well in their new situation with new teachers and friends, so I will just content myself with seeing them as much as I can.
Kiara and her friends.

The Glaser family.
The most charming little man.
Brendan feeding me cake. He thought it was the most funny thing and had so much fun laughing as he fed me each bite.
Kiara got an art box as one of her presents. As soon as Brendan saw it he wanted it, so he promptly toy-napped it. Here he's trying to show off how strong he is and how he can carry the heavy box.
Kiara looking like a little princess in her new ballet outfit ( a birthday present from her friend).
I love this little one!

1 comment:

Anita said...

So nice to see pictures of them. I can't believe Bren didn't remember you though, I didn't think it's been that long. I guess little ones forget fast. He's still got the most adorable smile.