Monday, March 22, 2010

When You Least Expect It

I love how life tends to surprise you. One moment you think you have everything figured out and you know where you're going and what you're doing, and the next moment nothing...
I love it when love comes around and catches you by surprise. You're not even looking for it, maybe you don't even want it--but then there it is.

Life has thrown a few curve balls at me recently, but then there are always the wonderful surprises waiting ahead that make everything worth it.
I have someone to love now...and it's such a glorious feeling to be loved in return. I think if we're patient love will come around, only it might just be when you least expect it.

3 comments:

crazy_creature_caroni said...

ok ok, so I've finally decided to comment. Only, I don't know what to say...
I'm so glad the Lord has decided to bless the both of you in this way. Jesus is amazing! :D

Jessicah said...

I am happy for you my sweet Stephanie ! I love you!

Anita said...

Hey, cool. I'm super happy for you guys.