Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gold Reef City

Went to an amusement park for the first time! The young people from the XD were all going and Gina paid for Phil and I to go, as her birthday present to me.--Such a sweetie pie. Thank you Gina!
It was a full day of fun and scary things. I went on the "anaconda" roller coaster first, crazy idea since it was my first time on a roller coaster and this ride was probably the scariest. When it ended and we got out of our seats I was shaking...heh. Ok, so it wasn't that scary but it went upside-down a lot! We also took Audrey on the Farris wheel, her first ride at 4 1/2 months. There was a very nice view, but I think she was mostly concerned with trying to slobber on the bars. Yes Papa and Mommy, it was very safe, there were bars like a cage around the seats.

Anyway, I'm sure you can imagine the fun so I'll stop talking and let you look at the pictures. There aren't many pictures as I was too busy running around and having fun. But if I can get some more pictures off Joy's camera I can post them at a later date.





































































2 comments:

Jessicah said...

Beautiful pix! I am glad you had fun with Joy , Gina & Phil and with the rest of the XD ppl. That's really sweet of Gina to pay for you, what a nice birthday gift to enjoy together.Thanks Gina! And I miss little Audrey, she is such a cutie pie, happy baby! ILY!

Gina Rose Caroni said...

Oh Stephie is was so much fun--I was so happy to Finally be able to go there with some of my sisters. It's something we always seemed to have missed out on. Audrey, Slobber Light of My Life! Why are you gone? sniff