Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fun with Joy and Audrey

Last Sunday we went out to the mall with Joy, Audrey, and a couple of friends. We hung out at Cappuccino's for a bit; eating and drinking, the usual stuff. Audrey had lots of fun playing with a balloon and then trying to steal food from the table, but after a while she got tired and became a little grump. I tried taking pictures of her and Joy but she refused to smile. But after a little nap she was back to her normal self again, squealing and squawking at her balloon!
I took lots of pictures throughout the day but here are the best ones. Gina was hiding from the camera, as usual, so there are no pictures of her face.





















































3 comments:

Teacup said...

Such nice pics! Happy to have found your blog I linked to mine now! :)

Stephie said...

Oh yikes, I'd better watch what I say now!:P just kidding...I consider it an honor to be on your blog list.

Gina Rose Caroni said...

Audrey's got such a cute, round little face... that was a fun day