Thursday, June 24, 2010

Yipee!

You know that feeling, when you've been looking for something for a long time and then you finally find it!? The other day I finally found the paper with my traffic register number that I've been looking for since I came back to South Africa. I knew that I had packed it in one of my boxes as I wanted to start on getting my license right away. I looked in all my suitcases and boxes. I was so upset that I couldn't find it, that I looked in my boxes almost every other week just to be sure. Then just the other day when I wasn't even looking for it, I found it. I thought it was just some junk crumpled piece of paper...then I opened it and realized what I was holding. My smile was from ear to ear and I couldn't speak for a good moment.---I am so happy!

Another good piece of news is that Phil is doing better now! A big thank you to all of you who prayed for him. It's so nice to see him up and around. Now he's raring to go be part of the Playing2Win team! Stay tuned for pictures. :)

No comments: