Thursday, August 21, 2008

Teaching--My Life

For those of you who don't know, I'm a full-time teacher. I teach one of the cutest little girls on the face of the earth. (or at least that's what I think) Her name is Kiara(Gabe and Nora's daughter), she's a typical little pisces with blond hair and blue eyes. I've been her teacher/caretaker since she was 5 months, and now she's two.
Teaching her is so much fun! Toddlers are just adorable. I can't resist their smiles, chubby cheeks, and the cute things they say. Since Kiara and teaching are such a big part of my life I'll be posting pictures and stories of her here on my blog. For those of you who love little people, stay tuned!

Here's a picture of myself holding Kiara the first month or two I started taking care of her. The rest are the most recent pictures I have of her.









2 comments:

Jessicah said...

God bless you honey! I am proud of you putting u'r whole heart in the calling God had called you to. Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might.(Ec.9:10)ILY so much, Mama xxx

Phil said...

I like little ppl:D....and here are two of the cutest ones I know....Kiara is just precious, and Nini....well nini's one of those ppl who you can say je tádore to with your whole heart:P

Two thumbs waaay up for nini!!