Thursday, August 28, 2008

Toddler Tidbits

Sometimes little guys say the cutest things! They try to use big words or expressions they've heard you say. Or they say things that are just hilarious to you, but are very serious and mean a lot to them. Here are some things Kiara said recently:



We were eating lunch together and one of the kids were being silly and teasing her dad.

Adult: "Is (name of child) being naughty? Does he need a spanking?"

Kiara(very seriously): "No, cuz Jesus says you need to love your enemies!"



This morning Kiara was waiting while Joy got her breakfast and Niki came and sat next to her. Later Joy told me their conversation. It went like this:



Niki: "Did you sleep well last night?"

Kiara: "Yes, but...I had a whoopsie!"

Niki: "A whoopsie. What's a whoopsie?"

Kiara: "I went peepsie...I...I mean peepee, in my bed."

1 comment:

Phil said...

It's so cool that you have a blog Stef!! I've been trying to post for awhile but it never let me.....now I can keep up with your life....again:P
Mwah Nini, was so nice to see you the other night.....you're so awesome! xoxo