Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pisces Party

Super awesome party for Steve and Noah's birthday(which they organized themselves)! Each home had to dress up with a theme, and the best dressed couple would win a prize. We had lots of fun partying till 3am. After saying goodbyes we had to do a little clean-up before we could head for our cozy beds. We had a few game and plenty of dancing, but those pictures never turn out good so I won't be posting any here.
Lynwood home: Gothic/punks
Steve and Ben enjoying their drinks immensely.

The TIV dance troupe dancing to: Watch Out for 666. No...actually they're just posing for the picture.
Bollywood girls from Woodlands.

Joy and I with our "Moulin Rouge" attire made from scraps found around the house

The birthday boy and myself

2 comments:

Jessicah said...

It looks like a lot of fun with all the dress ups. You look so gorgeous honey with that Moulin Rouge theme & of course Joy also. Steve was looking cool with you Stephie, sweet photo, the Bollywood girls & the Watch out for 666 ppl as well!Belated Happy Birthday to my fellow Pisces. We are the PISCES! Yay! ILY girls & boys!

Phil said...

Good thing you didn't mention our home Jessica.....I guess we were trying to be a bit like outcasts, so it worked:P

This was a fun night....I loved wearing my lip ring!