Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm Gonna Learn to Drive

I finally got a booking for a learners test.--Hooray!! My test date is set for Sept. 18, so you can pray that I will pass. Today I had to go to Centurion to pay for the test and get an eye test. We got lost along the way, but we did get there. The Lord set it up so that I met some really sweet and helpful people. Two angels were there and they helped me get through the long queues. I went to the cashier to pay for the papers and the eye test, then found out I had to get photos. So I had to walk all the way out and around the building compound to get my photos taken. On the corner of the road was a taxi van and that's where they took my photos. I had to sit inside and they had a white cloth hanging up....it was an experience!

1 comment:

Staff said...

I too love driving but, without licence the whole thing is so hard to get!