Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oh Joy!

I know she's still "in the oven" but I think she already looks beautiful.
It must be such joy to have a little one. And a funny sensation to know he/she is growing inside you. I'm so proud of Joy for how she handles the prospect of motherhood. I know it's not going to be easy but she has so much faith it puts me to shame. I'm happy she's the one becoming a mother and not me. Honestly, I'm not sure I would handle it so well.
I'm proud of all you mommies out there! Especially my own Mum who had eight children--you're amazing!

2 comments:

crazy_creature_caroni said...

Thanks Steph, I have my doubts sometimes about being a good Mommy. But hey, I'm sure you're prayers are helping. I guess it's just another adventure. Lots of fun and excitement coming my way. I'm so blessed.

Jessicah said...

God bless you honey! You are sooooooo sweet! I am so thankful I have YOU all. You are my treasures , my riches, my joy & haapiness & all of you are precious to me. I am so blessed! Just thinking of you makes my life worth living! I love you so much! Take Care! gros bisous!