Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Baby Rush

So I've neglected my blog, again....Sigh, when will I ever learn? Well, I do have plenty of good excuses up my sleeve! Let's see, uh...um, hmmm, oh well, I forgot them!
Actually, the main reason is that December's just a really busy month, it is, there's a never ending stream of work to be done. But not only that, for the Caroni family this month means that most of us will be turning into Aunties, Uncles and Grandparents......yes, Joy's baby is due on the 18th of December. And I say 18th in good faith, as the doctors haven't quite made up their minds but Joy is set on having the baby before Christmas. This new addition to the family is proving to be a lot of work. Just today Joy and I washed and hung three loads of baby clothes! There's so much that a baby needs and sometimes I sigh and wish for the days when babies were born in stables and needed nothing but swaddling clothes and a manger. But no matter, what must be done must simply just be done! So we're: changing rooms, putting together the baby bed, trying to find a mattress for that bed, looking for newborn clothes, hoping for a changing pad....and many other things that modern day babies seem to need. Keep us, and Joy especially, in your prayers as we're a little behind and these items are proving difficult to find. So it's "baby rush" time, and we're scrambling a bit. I'm so happy to be here and be able to help Joy, it's lots of fun to be with her again and helping her prepare for this exciting new part of her life. We have two weeks to prepare so off I go..........

4 comments:

Phil said...

Haha Nini the neglecter!! The baby rush replaces the Christmas rush eh....well that's what it's all about, bringing life and love into the world!

Unknown said...

hehe finging new and exciting things to stress about hey steph....!
lol just kidding i know its all needed just dont work yourself to hard you need to have the energy to be there when the baby is born and not be sick or something...!

Unknown said...

Dont work yourself to hard steph...we like it when your like alive and not sick or running yourself ragged!!!!

Stephie said...

Yeah, yeah...so I'm still alive, don't worry, alive and well thank you! You're all just jealous that I'm the one getting a neice for Christmas..:P