Monday, November 30, 2009

Pictures

Pictures of our fun weekend:
Papa took Joy and myself to the beach. The last time we had Papa to ourselves was quite a long time ago...so we had lots of fun! The usual stuff of course: laughing, talking, being silly, sharing stories. I love my Papa, he's the best!

Enjoying our icecream.
Papa not looking too happy at having his picture taken.

"I could eat it all in one big bite!"

Joy and the baby in her belly


Sunday we went to Ste.Marie for a picnic, and to pick up Chris and Philip from their football tournaments.
Ahhh, I love the ocean!

Joy, taking a rest on the pillow she stole from Papa...tsk, tsk.

While exploring the beach we found an interesting specimen of rock. Reminded us all of Sid's babies in Ice Age 3.

Taking shelter away from the terrifyingly hot sun.

Papa enjoying his baguette sandwich.

3 comments:

Christina said...

The beach there looks nice!! Say hi to your dad for me and congrats to Joy!

Nyx Martinez said...

Hey there--I miss you girls! I hope we meet up again somewhere down the road...sending you lots of love...and praying Joy's delivery goes well--we have the same due date!

Stephie said...

Thanks so much you two!
Christina: Will do! And hey, I still remember my 13th birthday! You provisioned tickets for us to go ice skating...fun times! How are you these days?
Nyx: We'll be praying for you and the baby, and I'll pass the message to Joy. Lots of love for you too!