Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cute Kiara

Yesterday we went on a little "outing". We were going to Menlyn to check out Exclusive Books and do a few other things. In the car on the way there Kiara was blabbering away and being so bubbly. She was talking to Lisa and looking out the car window and she just sounded so cute I couldn't help making a comment about it.

"Somebody is so cheerful today!" I said.
"Oh! Who is it?"
"It's you Kiara. You're being so happy and cheerful."
"No, I'm not cheerful. I think I'm funny!"

Later we were in the bookstore and I was looking at calendars. You know the ones with theme pictures for each month? Anyway, there were cats, wildlife, flowers etc. I saw one with James Dean.
"Joy likes this guy." I said, as I picked it up to have a better look at the pictures.
"Oh!" Kiara's eyes widened. "Is it Tim?" (Tim is Joy's boyfriend)
I just laughed and laughed...

4 comments:

Jessicah said...

So funny, he, he, he, a smart girl she is! I love you, Kiara! Such a cutiepie xxx

Gina Rose Caroni said...

Haha, Kiara is getting cuter and smarter everyday. You's must be so proud, Nini! GBY. Love you, mwa!

Phil said...

I know, she's adorable....not anything like nini, but still pretty cute:P I guess she just picks up from Stef since she's with her all the time...

Stephie said...

I wish I could say all her cuteness comes from me...