Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our Great Adventure: Updates

"When life throws lemons at you, make lemonade!"

Hmmm, it seems like we're drinking lots of lemonade these days. Well, newest update is about the eletricity situation of our new house. Yipee, I love surprises! We just found out today that our new landlord owes the electricity company TONS of money. And because he's not paying up they cut his house off from receiving electricity. So our dilema is that we need electricity and we need the landlord to sort out this problem so we can move in.
Weapon of choice for today is: Extreme Praise.

Okay here I go, "Thank you Jesus for lemonade!"

3 comments:

Phil said...

oh wait Nini, I got it! I'm gonna paraphrase...."When the enemy throws lemons at you, get mad and throw some now key-filled incendiary devices ,masquerading as lemons, back at him....cuz lemonade isn't that nice unless you add sugar and thats not good for your body:D!" sounds great eh....don't worry Stef, you're in His hands xox

Stephie said...

heehee, thanks Phil! i'll keep posting updates on my blog to keep you informed.

Phil said...

well no new posts recently......I guess now you guys are really using that extreme P weapon eh:{)-(that's me smiling with a mustache). I miss u all....bloody Germans and their measles:P....praying for you