Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sara Jane

You live with a person all your life and sometimes you forget to tell them how special they are and how much they mean to you. I have lots of brothers and sisters but each one is different and special to me.
So here I want to write something for Sara, my youngest sister. She just had her birthday on the 17th so, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA." I took some time to think of 10 words that describe you, things that I like about you.



10 Things I Love About You


  • Cuddly

  • Lovable

  • Spunky

  • Spirited

  • Bubbly

  • Rascally

  • Petite

  • Caring

  • Strong-willed

  • Shyness

2 comments:

Phil said...

Whoa serious.....another excellent facet of the Caroni crew, a fellow virgo! You deserve lots of praise Sara....I don't you, but god you must be cool:D

Jessicah said...

I say "Amen" to that and so much more. She is a real "princess" to me, a cheer-upper daughter like u are to me too. ILY! Mama xxx