Tuesday, September 15, 2009

For Mr.Phileas

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY PHIL! I know your birthday was yesterday, but I was sick in bed for most of it then I've been sick all day today...sigh I have to post this now before the sick molecules take complete control.
Thank you for always being my friend, for understanding me, and being there for me. They say a true friend is someone who loves you even when he knows everything about you.--That's you! Remember all the fun and crazy times, like when we were lying in the middle of the road? Good thing we didn't get squished. :) Anyway, I hope that this coming year will be better than all the others put together. And I'm praying that Jesus will give you the desires of your heart, even the ones you never tell anyone about! I love you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Check out the crazy huge smiles!

1 comment:

Phil said...

Aww....thank you doll! You're the bombs....And it's not a hard thing being your friend, cuz you're wonderful! I'm so thankful!