Monday, September 14, 2009

Last Day With Gina

First we went looking for a present to get for Joy so we tried the toy store. "Hit her on the head with this and take her money!"

"All right you may take your people.--But you two stay with me!!

Gina getting a little tripped off.
Foolishness in the mall, I'm trying to roll my tongue...
"I want to share my pizza with you...."
I love you Gina! We had lots of fun together.

"Here Maurice, have a nibble."
"Snuggly, wuggly, cuddly"
Gina trying unsuccessfully to count her money,and me succeeding in annoying her!!

"Error, error.." I love that look, it's priceless. Gina's card didn't work so I ended up paying the meal.
"Bye-bye now."

1 comment:

Phil said...

Hehe, I luuuuurve all these pics, especially the error one:P...was such a rockin' day Nins!