Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ho-hum..

I've run out of things to write. At times like these I usually resort to posting pictures--easy escape. But sad story: my camera is lost and most likely stolen! Sniffle, sniff, sob... And those are no fake tears. I am and truly upset. If you find time please send up a quick plea that I can find it if it's not stolen or if it is that the Lord will supply a new one.
Other than that things have been going good. There have been the now frequent attempts to burglarize our house, and the cold and rain, those have been pretty regular this past week. We're hoping to move into a new house by the end of the month. Moving again--exciting! I'm looking forward to "living" in a home again and not having to live out of suitcases and boxes.
I'll update you all when I have more news to tell. Until then...goodnight!

No comments: