Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What's New?

I'm back to teaching!--Well, part-time at least. The center in Woodlands are short on teachers and caregivers so we offered to help out for the rest of April and May. I will be going over to help with the youngest ones in the afternoon. The "younger ones" are Brendan 1 1/2 and Charlie 11mo. It's so fun to be with them! Charlie can't talk and Brendan can only say a few words but we seem to communicate without any trouble. Brendan is very sweet to me now and he seems to remember me, he gives me hugs and kisses and is very obedient. It was very hard for me to leave Kiara and Brendan last year but this way I get to see them often and it's so nice to see how big they've gotten. Next time I go over I will bring my camera so I can take pictures of the cuties.

1 comment:

Anita said...

yay, take pictures of Bren Bren, and give him a big hug and kiss from me