Wednesday, December 3, 2008

East London...I'm On My Way

I know it's December, the month of Christmas and all...but I don't really feel christmasy!? Any suggestions? Well, it's usually like this for me and sometimes I don't feel christmasy till after Christmas. Is that crazy or what? But I figure it's not really how you feel that counts, but how you make others feel. I was just thinking, maybe I should try to give others lots more hugs and kisses. You know, share the love? Then I remembered I still have laryngitis...scrap that plan. Oh well, I'll just have to think of something else.
Anyway, this December will be a little different for me. I'm going down to East London. Noah, Joy, Steve, and I are going there on a road trip. Apparently lots of people from Gauteng go down there for the holidays, and we're going there after them to tell them about the real meaning of Christmas. Whoopee, an adventure for me at Christmas-time! A big thanks to our home for letting us go even though it leaves a small team for all our other work. GBY.
Noah and Steve left on the bus this evening, I think it's a 10hr or more ride. Joy and I will join them on Friday if all goes well. Tomorrow morning I'll be going into the office for my visa, so as you can guess I'm praying that all does go well and according to His plan. I've never been to East London before so I'm excited to go. It's also where Steve spent most of his childhood so he's anxious to show me the town, where he grew up and all. I think it'll be fun.

1 comment:

Jessicah said...

Pls bring a camera to take pctures,ok? wow, it's exciting for me too, ha, ha, It's fun to go on read trip!