Saturday, April 11, 2009

Of Blogs & Art..

For all those of you who like art................I made a blog for my art! I just couldn't keep all the fun to myself. I like painting so much I have to share it with you too. Since I'm painting/drawing more nowadays and I don't want this blog to get drowned with all my artwork. So that's what made me think about making a separate blog. Today I had time so I took the plunge and did it. Here's the link http://myheartoncanvas.blogspot.com
A big "thank you" to all of you who continue to encourage me in my artistic endeavors, however crazy or pathetic they might seem. Please continue to comment and tell me what styles you like, what mediums, what I should do better in etc. I soon hope to start accepting orders, so you can be thinking of what you'd like!

3 comments:

* said...

Yay! Last I checked this blog...several minutes ago, the post wasn't here yet.
Aquarelle is so hard, but you manage.
<3 I'll check it out regularly.

Phil said...

You're good cuz you actually love it! I would like to be a digital painter someday, but it's not a passion yet:P.....you're real good!

Stephie said...

You have to start working at it Phil. I'll be expecting to see your works in the future.