Saturday, April 4, 2009

Tasha

I just finished wrapping Tasha's presents...so I can hopefull give it to her tonight. I love giving people presents, it's so fun! But shhh, you can't tell her because I want it to be a surprise. She probably thinks no one has any present for her. Her birthday was actually on the 2nd, same as my brother, and I got to call her and wish her a happy birthday.
Anyway, I love her lots and lots. She is such a good friend and a wonderful person. I hope you have a good year Tash!

2 comments:

Phil said...

brats, going to the party:(.....but what am I saying:O!! I mean, it's great that you get to go at least, and give Tasha some gifts!! Hope you have a good time....oh and Happy Birthday Tasha xoxox!!

Stephie said...

I didn't see Tasha at the party.sob! Anyway, sorry you guys couldn't go I missed you. You're such a fun party person.