Sunday, November 15, 2009

Asian Day

One of my best memories of South Africa! This happened 2 weeks before I left, I just never had the time to post some pictures till now.

The Story
4 Asians...each brought a date....the "dates" brought beer....we lounged by the pool....the Asians cooked(Asian food of course: Chinese, Japanese, and Thai)....everyone feasted!


Me and Joyce.

A bunch of happy people...maybe a little too happy.

"Who, me?"
The lovely Joyce! Oh how I miss her...she's far away in Canada now.

Phil and Joyce trying to make a statue pose on the water slide



Then the camera went funny and took some very bright photos. Some of me and Celly...





I love this one of Celly!"Ahhhh, a little nap in the sun."
Sushi time
Say "cheeeeeeeese"!
Perfect ad for Hansa!

Lizzie cute as ever...
We just couldn't stop laughing...

Chinese whisper...
Lazy boys

4 comments:

Phil said...

I think we should make it a national holiday! It's one of my best memories of recent times too....

Stephie said...

Hey, that much be the smartest thing I've heard in a long while! Nov. 1 shall be "Asian Day" from henceforth....agreed?

Stephie said...

hmmm..typo up there..sorry!

Unknown said...

yeah that was a blast i have to agree.....stunning food too!!