Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A New Chapter

I'm at that point in my life now, where I'm feeling a little unsure of myself and what lies ahead. I've left pretty much everything I've known for the past 3 years: South Africa, my home, my ministry, the children I've grown to love, my close friends, and last but not least my boyfriend of two years. It's been a very difficult decision, and I can't say I haven't shed a few tears...
But the Lord has shown me it's time to move on. I still struggle and question..but in my heart I know its best to trust in Him. I'm planning on coming back to South Africa in the new year..but I'll cross the bridge when I get there. For now I'm in Reunion, arrived here on the 8th, staying with my family. It's so nice to be with family. They've been such a help and support to me especially Joy.
Thank you everyone for your prayers and encouragement. I'm really counting on them, they're what keep me going during this difficult time! I know it's just a bend in the road. Like they say, "the darkest hour is just before dawn". --And that's what I'm hoping....

3 comments:

Me said...

aww...i was hoping to see you again in south africa...

you better get back by new years! :) ...all within the lord's will, of course. heheh.

Anita said...

I know how that feels, and somehow I've wound up doing it twice in the last two years. But I know the Lord has something really wonderful in store for you in the next chapter. I'm praying for you.

Phil said...

I'm praying too Nini! And no she won't be back for new year Anna. Hope I see you soon Steph!