Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Greek Party

Libra Party...Greek Theme. First thing I thought was "everybody's going to be running around in sheets!", not really a pleasant thought. But the different costumes turned out to be fun and surprising...and not just made out of sheets (or curtains for that matter)! It was lots of fun and God bless the Lynwood home for organising it, it must have took a lot of work. I spent most of the time chatting with friends and saying farewell, and I did dance a bit as well. Enjoy the pictures...
Our home...before running out the door.

Me with my noble Grecian man. We actually looked up online how to properly put on a toga. It was educational! Steve's not wearing it properly in the picture, but he still looks good.

Me, and a grecian goddess I found.













More lovely laddies...
Our spartan queen--Joyce. I just loved this outfit, it was amazing!

A dashing Spartan warrior and myself

Most of the women...

Most of the men...

1 comment:

Phil said...

Those strapped shoes that you invented were stunning....I must say my armor was pretty top of its game too:P