Monday, February 2, 2009

Home

So we're back home in Pretoria...We arrived on the 29th actually, but as you all know it takes a while to get readjusted back to "normal non-vacationing" life. I'm doing fine, just missing my family very much. Because we were so busy in Reunion I wasn't able to post many pictures of our time there. So I will try to post as much as possible now and get you all caught up to the latest news. My post on Salazie actually wasn't finished and I will add more pictures and news there too.

3 comments:

Gina Rose Caroni said...

I miss you too, Nini, so much.
It's really sad without you guys.

Stephie said...

I'm just thankful we got to visit and spend so much time with you all. We're really blessed. ILY!

Jessicah said...

It was a lovely & memorable time for me honey! I will forever keep the memories in my heart. ILYSM! xxx