Monday, February 16, 2009

Lunch Out

On Valentines Day we really wanted to just get out of the house and do something fun.--So we did! Joy and Tim came with us and we all had lunch out together. We ordered pizza and waited patiently.While we waited Steve went off to get a surprise gift for me. The pizza was wonderful! (You all know how much I love pizza.) I tried to take a few pictures, but mostly I just wanted to relax and have fun. But here are a few...


My first Valentines Day...with a valentine. I Love You Steve!
Don't worry he didn't eat the whole thing, half was for me.
Joy and Tim anxious to start eating their pizza

3 comments:

Jessicah said...

How sweet, my loves! I am happy that you've got to spend time together and what more can u ask, a nice & big yummy pizza to share, what a romantic day!Stephie, u look like a Chinese or Japanese without your eyeglasses, so cute!Steve looks like he's saying" I'm going to eat them all!" ha,ha

Stephie said...

What did you do for valentines Mum?

Phil said...

ah L'Amour.....such a bunch of wonderful loving lovers of...erm...love! I noticed something sneaky and devious in your post which I feel must be exposed....you didn't say what Steve got for you!