Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Smile...

Today during our meeting, Brendan was sitting across the room on someones lap. He was staring at me with his "blank day dreamy" stare. (he daydreams a lot!) I smiled at him and tried to get his attention by shaking my head. I didn't work so I just blew him a kiss...
That did the trick! He smiled; his big, beautiful, irresistible smile and then gave a contented sigh. "Ahhhh!" Joy and Steve were the only others who got to see that. But it was so cute, so special it melted my heart.

3 comments:

Jessicah said...

That's really cute scene to imagine . Yes, there's power in a smile. It's just contagious and yes, it melts hearts too! Sweet Brendan!

Phil said...

....I've noticed this too, and it was then that I knew what I had to do. I perfected my own big, beautiful, irresistible smile! I brandished it in all its glory, at everyone I met of the fair sex, but alas, all it got me was laughter.....babies have it soooo easy =D

Stephie said...

so true phil, so true. I think babies are given some magical power, or like Gabe says "they take cute pills"!