Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Cuddle-Bug

Kiara is such a cuddle-bug. Sometimes during school time, like while we're reading, she will hold my arm and hug it and kiss it. One morning after she read a few pages in her reader I started to praise her, and tell her how proud I was of her. I put a sticker on her page, (she loves stickers!) then I cuddled her and gave her tons of kisses on her cheek. She just giggled and smiled, soaking in all the love. I turned around to get back to reading when she grabbed me...
Kiara: "I want to give you kisses too."
So she held my face and smothered me with kisses.
Me: "Oh, thank you. My love cup is so full now."
Kiara: "That's because I just love you!"

2 comments:

Phil said...

Precious....I envy both of you.....I'm sure kisses from either one of you would be like a sunrise on the beach:P

Stephie said...

Haha...the other day Joy and I were arguing with Kiara about who gave the best kisses. After much persuasion Kiara said, "Nini gives the better kisses and Joy gives the 'badder' kisses." I was so lifted up in pride...then I felt bad for Joy. Anyway, it was really funny. Kids minds are just so amazing.