Monday, October 27, 2008

Chips


French fries or chips are soooooo yummy! I'm sure you agree with me. During the move, when we had the trucks over, we decided we wanted to eat chips. It was Thursday last week and the truck had already left with the stuff and a few of us were left home to clean and do whatever was needed. Steve had left with the truck and I had managed to make a few sandwiches for him to take along.
We didn't really have anything to eat at home, we had moved the whole kitchen to the new house. Joy, Tim, and I decided to take a break and just go eat out. Give ourselves a little treat for working so hard...you know? Anyway, we took a little walk to Attebury and found a little chip stand. By this time we were starving so we bought nice big boxes of chips and I got a ham and cheese sandwich. We were so tired and hungry so that led to foolishness and we were being silly with the lady making us the food. Joy and I kept of teasing Tim and telling the lady to put chutney sauce on his fries. Of course Tim didn't want chutney sauce with his fries but the lady would play along with us and it was just so funny.
Once we got and paid for the food we found a bench to sit down. Ahhhh, it was so nice to relax and eat fries! It's so fun to be with Joy and Tim, they're so cute together.I think eating good food is really soothing for a weary soul. You should try it sometime.

4 comments:

Jessicah said...

Stephie, I am the one making chips here, wash, peel and cut the potatoes, organic potatoes on top of that and it's always a hit with u'r brothers & sisters especially.Then I also made a homemade catsup, all organic, he, he! Yummy & healthy!TG for supplying all our needs!ILY!

Phil said...

creepy ppl....working hard just as an excuse to go and buy chips...tsk tsk fine be that way.

Stephie said...

hey if you get a chance to see me I'll buy you chips!

Phil said...

you've sealed the deal Stef....I can never resist a Caroni who offers me chips....no that's not really true, I can't resist a Caroni, full stop haha:))