Monday, October 20, 2008

We're Moving!!!

Yes, this is it we are finally moving! The first moving truck will be here 9:00 Wednesday morning. So a lot of us spent today cleaning up the new house. You wouldn't believe the amount of dirt and dust we had to deal with. Anyway, tomorrow we will be focusing on packing, all the rest that needs to be done so we can be ready for Wed. Amazingly we got running water and electricity at the new house today. It was a real blessing as we were able to vacuum and do all that nitty-gritty stuff.
Now I'm just really tired and exhausted so I'm having a hard time concentrating on the screen here. This is probably going to be my last post...for the month or till we get Internet at the new house. Depending on how busy we'll be next week maybe we can come back to this house to connect and check mail, since we can keep this house till the 31st anyway.
Well, until then! Don't forget to keep us in your prayers.

3 comments:

Jessicah said...

Youpie! Thank you Jesus! This is the day! I am so happy for you guys. Well, I will miss u for fz few days but i am glad this it it, the moving day! Squeeze, don't jerl sweetie, ok? Gros bises! Mum

Rose said...

Hi Stéphie,
Sorry I haven't posted any comment yet (I finally managed to create an account so I could do it). TY so much for all the news (and your first post which was so sweet for Mama and me). ILY lots and miss you. I'm praying for you to settle nicely in the new house. Je t'aime, Maman

Gina Rose Caroni said...

I came to check out ur blog for new posts and saw these comments... doesn't it look bizzare (to the uninitiated)? Mum and Maman... hehe... don't u just feel so blessed, and original?? lol