Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Love The Rain!

It's starting to rain here and I'm so happy about it. I love rain! I love the feeling of excitement I get when the dark clouds build up, and the wind starts to blow, and you hear the rumble of thunder. I love the smell of rain--that special scent in the air when it's about to rain and the clouds look so heavy that they're about to burst.
Rain has such a cozy feel. It makes you just want to curl up under the covers and sleep all day. Or walk around in baggy pyjamas, read a book, have a hot drink.
Or sometimes it makes you go crazy and you want to run and jump and dance in the rain. I want to splash in the puddles without a raincoat, close my eyes and try to drink the rain.

Some rain pictures I like:

"God is in the rain!"


1 comment:

Jessicah said...

yeah Stephie, as if I don't know you honey, lol! it's so true , a little girl in you wo would like to come out & play, ha, ha, lol! That"s really fun with all 'ur bros & sisters together and plus Papa catching yoo! ha, ha lol! ILY! Mum