Monday, October 20, 2008

Sunday

Joy and I went to Menlyn this afternoon. We decided to dress sorta matching, just for fun. People here in South Africa apparently think we look Chinese! Anyway, we ran around a bit getting a few things before we sat down for a drink.
We went to a little coffee shop and I got a mug of coffee while Joy got some ice-coffee thing. I really like coffee but Joy never really drinks it. It makes her hyper and crazy! Her coffee was too strong for her so I sent her back to the counter to ask the lady to add more milk to it. The worst they could say is "no" right? The sweet lady filled it up to the top and Joy was all proud and happy with her drink. We had lots of fun talking and having sisterly time together. By the time we got back in the car to go home we were in such a foolish mood teasing and laughing at each other. (this is a normal occurrence in the Caroni family) The kids were saying the two of us shouldn't spend time together cause of the side effects. hahaha
Below are some new pictures I took when we came back home.
The view from our balcony. I saw the sunset today, it was just so gorgeous I couldn't resist. So I ran and borrowed a camera and ended up taking 10 or more shots of the sky. But this one looked the best so here it is.
Me showing off..lol Joy trimmed my hair recently and she gave me a new haircut with bangs.

Me and Steve.

3 comments:

Jessicah said...

Sunset! oh, capture that moment quick! Modelling Stephie? ha, ha, lol! Hey Steve, why the haggard look? Been working hard? God bless you sweetie! Hope u'r finger is all better now. Bisou à tout le deux!

Gina Rose Caroni said...

Foolish, teasing, and laughing... yes that's definitely Caroni :D
Did you go sword fighting?? hehhehe.....

Stephie said...

No, no sword fighting this time. Maybe next time!